276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avatar: The Way of Water 3D [Blu-ray] [Region Free]

£9.995£19.99Clearance
ZTS2023's avatar
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023
82
63

About this deal

So, James Cameron and whoever at 20th Century Studios decided to release a 3D Blu-ray with Avatar: The Way of Water are aware that 3D isn’t a fad, and the reason why it failed was because of the way studios attempted to explore 3D.

Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but the only complaint I have ever heard about HFR is that it looks like a video (or a Spanish Telenovela), not a video game. Therefore, Jake must use all his skills, including strength, agility, and intelligence, to save his family and the way of life of the Na'vi.There's an additional thirty minutes of featurettes (More from Pandora's Box), along with trailers and a music video.

As a result, the film takes a good hour and a half to really get going, but it kicks into gear around the halfway mark, round about the point where Lo’ak is bonding with the whale-like creature, and the pacing significantly improves from then onwards. One of the reasons is that no such standard exists, but if the working group really wanted it, it could probably have made it happen. En cuanto a la película, y estoy leyendo muchas cosas superficiales al respecto en las reseñas que poco tienen que ver con lo que en realidad se ve en el film, opino que AVATAR: El Sentido Del Agua SÍ es una obra maestra, NO se hace nada larga pese a durar más de 3 horas Y SÍ tiene la autenticidad, calidad y grandiosidad de la primera y de hecho es incluso hasta mejor en ciertos momentos, sobre todo en el plano emocional. I do think that the new “Avatar” film will rekindle an interest in natively authored 3-D, which is what I personally believe is the right way to do it.Being able to choose the screen, from a small home theater to the hugest IMAX-style screen you may want makes the experience unique. really superb presentation for the most part with secure technical merits and appealing supplements. As a result, the overall experience isn’t quite as thrillingly immersive as it was in 2009, in part because it lacks the novelty factor.

And that's certainly something that would have been interesting and much more worthy of the attention than VFR which was, essentially, just another attempt at HFR, only where some of it wasn't HFR.The Simul-Cam – See how the newly created Simul-Cam seamlessly integrated the virtual world with the live action camera, allowing Jake’s avatar to appear in a scene with real-world actors. have the appropriate equipment, this is a thrilling but actually rather surprisingly subtle viewing experience at times. That's is "maybe" 10% percent of a movie and as such make no difference to the level of detail seen in the remaining 90%.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment